Version 2 is available now on Steam Early Access
Create your own videogame without programming
• Create your own 2D or 3D shoot ‘em up using a powerful graphics and audio engine.
• A few seconds and you have a game - creating a game can be as simple as choosing and placing a player model, choosing and placing an enemy model and clicking ‘Play’.
• Designed and created by games industry professionals who have worked on titles such as Rainbow Six Vegas, Assassins Creed and Far Cry 2.
Use professional graphics tools ... or a pen and paper
Create graphics and sound any way you want, including:
• 3D Modelling tools such as XSI or Milkshape
• Shader Editors to create in-place or post-processing shaders
• Pen, paper and a scanner
• Modelling clay and a camera
• Your favourite painting software
Design your own levels
• Build levels using your own models or drawings, or use the ones provided.
• Set up lighting and camera views and behaviours.
• Control the Physics settings and watch nVidia’s PhysX simulate your world.
• Use shaders to create powerful visual effects.
• Use default settings to create a game quickly or tweak hundreds of settings to make the game exactly as you want it.
• Choose from many different types of AI, or blend several types together, to bring characters to life.
• Create eye-catching particle effects.
• Add music to your games and create sound effects.
• Customise behaviours using an easy-to-use tool which allows you to control events.
• Build your own Front-End (Menu) screens or HUD (Head’s-up –Display) to display the score, etc.
Play and share your own creations
• Save games as EXE files and distribute them royalty-free.
The Shoot 'Em Up Kit is available for the PC (XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10).
OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8. 32 and 64 bit versions are supported.
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 3200+
Memory: 1GB for Windows XP, 2GB for Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
Video card: 128MB, Shader Model 3 and DirectX®9.0c compatible. nVidia 6600 or ATI 1300 or greater.
Hard Disk: 300MB